Frequently Asked Questions
Members of the Great Class of 1984,
Reunions 2013 is fast approaching, and we know that many of you are returning to Old Nassau because Princeton classes never have an off year! I'm forwarding a list of Non-Major Reunions Class Events which is posted on the Reunions 2013 Schedule of Events page.
Reminder: we celebrate our 29th with the Class of 1983's 30th. Their reunion headquarters is in Butler Courtyard.
You can bookmark Reunions Mobile on their mobile devices for an "Everything You Need to Know About Reunions 2013” guide that you can access when back on campus.
A listing of the headquarters sites and satellite classes is available as well as wristband information.
The following information outlines the University’s Reunions Satellite Policy:
• For members of satellite (off-year) reunion classes, other than those at the 5th Reunion, Reunions are FREE for the classmate and his/her immediate family (significant other and children). Family members are defined as the spouse (or one adult guest) and non-alumni children, stepchildren and grandchildren. Additional adult guests may be registered for $50 per person.
• You may register and obtain your wristbands on-site at the courtyard of the major reunion at which your class is a satellite (view list of headquarters sites). Advanced registration is not necessary to obtain a wristband. Each major reunion will have a listing of satellite class members at their registration table to verify alumni and record their number of guests.
• Your wristband allows access to the major reunion headquarters sites, including the bars. It will not include food or costumes.
• Satellite class members of the 5th Reunion can purchase wristbands for $80 at the door.
• All alumni should register at their own class reunion site, even if they are spouses or children of major reunion alumni, unless they decide to pay the appropriate amount to register at the major reunion, instead.
• Children of alumni who are not accompanied by an alumni parent should not be allowed to register alone.
• Children of alumni who are also current Princeton University students with interim housing approved by the Office of the Alumni Association or the Housing Department should not register with a parent but instead should purchase a wristband through the Office of the Alumni Association. Interim housing students have the opportunity to register and purchase a wristband online up until Tuesday, May 28. Wristbands for interim housing students will not be available for purchase at the door during Reunions. Interim students who have purchased a wristband are given "senior” wristbands.
• Please note: Each major Reunion, including the senior class, has two types of wristbands, one designated for adults and one designated for minors under the age of 21. Public Safety personnel will be checking wristbands at the entrances to headquarters and at the bars, starting at 5 p.m. each night of Reunions. In an effort to address concerns about overcrowding and underage drinking at the 5th and 10th Reunions, the only minors allowed access to these sites will be individuals who have minor wristbands specifically for the "senior", "5th" or "10th" Reunions.
IMPORTANT: If you are interested in helping out with our upcoming 30th Reunion, please email Stephen Ban or David King!